- Information on cooking
Information on cooking
Tsukihama Kaishoku Set Meal(spring)
- Spring menu
Appetizer:Tsukihama Assorted Appetizers
Script:Hitachi beef stone ware
Construction:Assorted local fish boat
Boiled fish:Boiled local fish
Steamed food:Seasonal cooking
Deep-fried food:Spring vegetable tempura
Meal:Cooked rice with seafood
soup:A set of soup
Information on special dishes
- Grilled sea urchinA special dish made by steaming and grilling Musakuki sea urchins in layers, which are luxuriously layered on the shells of clams and clams.
2,600 yen(Service tax not included)
- Hitachi Beef Teppanyaki (grilled on an iron plate)This facility uses A5 rank Hitachi Beef loin or ribulose.
Homemade sauce with the original taste of meat.Please enjoy the melting texture.
200g 6,300 yen(Service tax not included)
- KeuntanKiyuntan which is the best season from June to July(Long-term)
A super limited item that can only be tasted this time.
1 piece 1,200 yen(Service tax not included)
- Fried eyesIwaki City is a fish from Iwaki City, it can be fried off the coast of Ibaraki!
Speaking of eyes, fried chicken! It is a dish that cannot be removed.
980 yen(Service tax not included)
Information for breakfast
- Aside from dinner, the day begins with breakfast.We offer a Japanese breakfast that can be enjoyed by people who do not normally have breakfast.
We also offer various kinds of seasonal ingredients such as rice cooked in a kettle and fertilized eggs grown locally.
After breakfast, we recommend you to check out after seeing the dazzling Pacific Ocean from the public bath on the top floor of the hotel.