- Information on cooking
Information on cooking
Offer seasonal ingredients! "Anko Nabe!" From October to mid-April
- You can also choose anko pot from October.
Please contact us by the day before.
Appetizer:Tsukihama Assorted Appetizers
Construction:Local fish sashimi
Boiled fish:Boiled fish of Akagi (kinki)
Script:Anglerfish from the off the coast of Joban Pot
Medium plate:Scallop beach grill
Deep-fried food:Fried eyes
Meal:Cooked rice with seafood
Incense:Seasonal vegetables Ikkoku-zuke
sweet taste:Homemade pudding
*The contents of the dishes may change.
*The contents vary depending on the accommodation plan.For details, please see the details of accommodation plan.
Information on special dishes
- Grilled sea urchinA special dish made by steaming and grilling Musakuki sea urchins in layers, which are luxuriously layered on the shells of clams and clams.
2,600 yen(Service tax not included)
- Hitachi Beef Teppanyaki (grilled on an iron plate)This facility uses A5 rank Hitachi Beef loin or ribulose.
Homemade sauce with the original taste of meat.Please enjoy the melting texture.
200g 6,300 yen(Service tax not included)
- KeuntanKiyuntan which is the best season from June to July(Long-term)
A super limited item that can only be tasted this time.
1 piece 1,200 yen(Service tax not included)
- Fried eyesIwaki City's a fish from Iwaki City, but it's also fried off Ibaraki!
Speaking of Miko, fried chicken! It is a dish that cannot be removed.
980 yen(Service tax not included)
Information for breakfast
- Aside from dinner, the day begins with breakfast.We offer a Japanese breakfast that can be enjoyed by people who do not normally have breakfast.
We also offer various kinds of seasonal ingredients such as rice cooked in a kettle and fertilized eggs grown locally.
After breakfast, we recommend you to check out after seeing the dazzling Pacific Ocean from the public bath on the top floor of the hotel.