- Tourist information
- Hakushu Kitahara, and children's songs, such as is said that the three major nursery rhyme poet, along with Yaso Saijo Nanatsu no Ko (seven children), Shabondama, Isohara-bushi Ujo Noguchi, also known in the new folk songs such as Isohara Kouta
Birth place of Ujo of the Birth place of Ujo is built so as to overlook the sea of Isohara, is called "Kankaitei, " and is still visited by many people.Ujo was born here in 1882 and lived there until he moved to Tokyo at the age of 15.
【1 minute walk from the hotel】
- A nursery rhyme writer, Ujo Isohara was born in 1882 in Isohara, present-day Kita-Ibaraki city.A museum of history and folk culture is also attached to the memorial hall, and works, books, and works of the rain are displayed in the Noguchi rain information corner.In addition to the book about Noguchi Ujo, letters and books are displayed throughout the country to promote popular folk songs and families.The second floor, features a Kitaibaraki History and Folklore Museum, key industries and was the coal industry, in addition to the water industry, introduce a balloon bomb was Izura Kitaibaraki during the war.
General 310 yen Student (high school student / college student / vocational school) 100 yen
Senior (65 years old or older) 200 yen Free for elementary and junior high school students Closed on Mondays
【5 minutes walk from the hotel】
- Mt TenpiA place where the cape was cut off by seafood to form an island.In the old days, it is a scenic spot such as Asahi Sashimine.It is the second lowest mountain in the prefecture at an altitude of 21 meters.On the mountain, there is the guardian deity of the sea, the Ototachibanahime-no-mikoto and the younger Ototachibanahime Shrine that enshrines the Ryugu ship soul god.Originally enshrining Yakushi Nyorai, Mitsukuni Tokugawa worshiped the Tenpi God brought by the Ming Monk Shinzen Zen priest to protect Otsu and Isohara fishing villages, and set the target of the fishing boat with the lantern and the big flag.Nariaki Tokugawa abolished Tenpi God and Ototachibanahime-no-mikoto his Ototachibanahime-no-mikoto.
【2 minutes walk from the hotel】
- Isohara Futatsujima Swimming BeachIt is a beach that can be Futatsushima Island 2 hours directly from the metropolitan area where you can enjoy swimming in the beautiful white sandy beach and the clear marine blue sea while Futatsushima Island the symbolic Futatsushima Island"Futatsushima Island"Isohara Coast the Isohara Coast.A life saver is permanently stationed, so families with small children can enjoy it with confidence.
【About 5 minutes by car from the hotel】
- Minegishi Fruit Tree Production SubcommitteeKita-Ibaraki City Minegishi Fruit Tree Production Subcommittee (14 members) reclaimed about 2 hectares of abandoned cultivated land and planted figs and blueberries in 2010.A characteristic of this union is that all the members are volunteers from the Minegishi area, and the management work is done more than 30 times a year by the joint work of the members.You can enjoy blueberry hunting in summer.
【About 15 minutes by car from this hotel】
Otsu / Izura Area
- Tenshin Memorial Museum of Art, and Japan's Top 100 Beaches and of 100 Soundscapes of Japan of Izura Coast that have been selected to be large and small coves, it stood in scenic spots that can be overlooking the beautiful pine forest.Izura has moved the first part Japanese Art Academy (painting) is in 1906, it is also a historic land Tenshin Okakura and Izura of writers has been active.With This museum is to honor the achievements of the writer who loves Izura, including Tenshin Okakura and Taikan Yokoyama Tenshin Okakura, was opened on November 8, 1997 as a museum can appreciate the excellent work.
Closed on Mondays
Special exhibition:Price set for each exhibition
Collection exhibition:General 190 yen/High school student 110 yen/Elementary and junior high school students 80 yen
【15 minutes by car from the hotel】